"Buy Fuel, Get Rewards!"
1 Gallon Diesel Fuel = 1 Reward Point
Roady's is committed to seek out services and products that bring you, the driver or fleet, added profits.
With that commitment in mind, we are pleased to offer our hassle free drivers rewards program we affectionately
call Roady's Rewards
Every gallon of diesel fuel purchased equals one point. (One point for every gallon purchased.) Points have no cash value.
Present your Roady's card to a diesel cashier every time you purchase diesel fuel at participating Roady's locations.
- Points can be redeemed at any participating Roady's location.
- Redeemed points are good towards the purchase of items within the truck stop.
- Every time you redeem points or earn points, the balance is reflected on your receipt and stored on your card.
- Member must present card at time of fuel purchase, to earn points.
- Member must present card at the cashier to redeem points.
- Member cannot redeem points for fuel, tobacco products, alcohol, lottery products, coin vended products, cash, prepaid cards or any other monetary instrument.
- Points earned are not redeemable for cash.
- Roady's is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Points expire after two (2) years without additions or redemptions to a card.
- Subject to Roady's Rewards & Shower Program Guidelines.
Roady's Rewards & Shower Program Guidelines
- Roady's Rewards Cardholders get one penny for every gallon added to their card and a free shower with the purchase of 50 gallons or more of diesel fuel added to their card at participating Roady's locations.
- Points and showers can be redeemed at any participating Roady's location.
- Showers expire seven (7) days after fueling if not used.
- Roady's Rewards Program points and showers are not redeemable for cash or transferable to other rewards programs. Roady's is not responsible for lost or stolen cards.
- Roady's Rewards Program points expire two (2) years without additions or redemptions to a card.
- Any tax liability resulting from the issuance or receipt of program rewards is the sole responsibility of the program merchant or card holder.
- Program Rewards cannot be used for the purchase of fuel (gasoline or diesel), alcohol, tobacco, lottery, cash, prepaid cards or any other monetary instrument, or any other product specifically restricted by the state in which a Reward is requested.
- Roady's Truck Stops reserves the right to audit, alter or cancel this Program at any time in its sole discretion, including without limitation, the Program format, Program Merchant(s), Program elements, Rewards, Reward levels. All such changes may be made without any prior notification to card holders and/or Program Merchants.
- In the case of fraud or abuse involving the Rewards program, Roady's Truck Stops reserves the right to take appropriate administrative and/or legal action, including but not limited to, revocation or cancellation of any Rewards points or cards, and may terminate or suspend the Roady's Rewards Program and/or any points earned and/or redeemed through the program.
- Roady's Truck Stops, its affiliates, and their owners, officers, directors, agents, and employees make no guarantees, warranties, or representations of any kind, express, or implied, with respect to items of merchandise or service, and shall not be liable to card holder or Program Merchant or any third party for any damage, loss, expense (including, without limitation, attorneys fees), or harm of any nature which arises in whole or in part from the underlying Merchandise or Service, arranged for the card holder in connection with the Program.
- Roady's Truck Stops shall not be liable in the event that performance is delayed or made impossible by causes beyond its control, including but not limited to acts of God, civil or military action, acts of war, acts of terrorism, riots, accidents, theft, fire, labor disputes, governmental regulations or controls, inability to obtain materials or services, power failures or system failures.
- The Program shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Idaho, without giving effect to the principles of conflicts of laws thereof.
- If any provision of the Program shall be declared to be invalid, unenforceable or void, such decision shall not have the effect of invalidating or voiding the remainder of the Program. Upon such event, the parties shall in good faith modify or alter the remainder of the Program to effectuate the original intent of the parties.
- This offer is void where prohibited by law.